The Reformer is the most versatile piece of equipment developed by Joseph Pilates. Using a simple wooden frame, a movable carriage, springs, a footbar, and adjustable arm and foot loops, Joe invented an exercise machine that addresses virtually every part of the body! From leg presses, to abdominals, to arms, to standing work, Joe developed progressive exercises that can be used with clients of all kinds from the novice to the super fit.
Mixed level group classes are appropriate for those with some prior Pilates experience and no injuries. You will be taking classes with others that have a variety of Pilates experience and variations will be taught for each level. Our intimate setting allows you to learn the exercises with mindfulness.
Please see website for class cancellation policy
• All Group Classes run on a 55-minute hour
• If no one is signed up for a group class 12-hours prior to start of class, it will be cancelled
• If client is 15 minutes late to any scheduled class without notification it will be considered a late cancellation
• Arrive a few minutes early to your session
• Please wear comfortable workout clothes. Socks are recommended but not required
• Please bring your own water for hydration
Illuminate the Mind
Empower the Body!
5 students maximum to one instructor enables personal attention for each student.